Wisconsin Science Education Foundation Presents
To participate in the Waukesha Colleges Science & Engineering Fair (WaCSEF)
the student must:
- be in 9-12 grade (or equivalent),
- less than 21 years of age by fair date,
- without a diploma or equivalent,
- Enrolled in an accredited high school curriculum (Public, Private or
||Fill out the Student Interest Form and we will contact you to help you get started
Student Registration Form
- Send student name, email, phone, address, city, state, zip, school year, project title
- Name of mentor and contact information
- Special display notes (tall project, need electric, etc.)
- Regional fair (if participating)
- Project category (Select One)
- Include fee = $15, $30 For Home School Students
(or scholarship request
Student Scholarship Application)
Make Check Out to WaCSEF
- Mail To:
Why all these forms?
Help with Forms
- To insure students conduct safe and ethical experiments
- To insure students submit projects with research conducted only for
the 12 months preceding the fair date.
- To insure fairness for all.
- PRIOR APPROVAL from an SRC or IRB maybe required on some projects.
- Due 15 days before WaCSEF.
- All projects require ISEF forms 1, 1A, Research Plan,
- Incomplete forms may disqualify the project)
(BPS = Before Project Starts
APE = After Project Ends)
Some Projects May Require More
(Only for regional fair use - ISEF finalists must use on-line system)
No SRC/IRB available?
Contact Fair Dir
WACSEF will be affiliated with
the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF); the world's largest
pre-college celebration of science.