To participate in the Waukesha Colleges Science & Engineering Fair (WaCSEF)
the student must:
- be in 9-12 grade (or equivalent),
- less than 21 years of age by fair date,
- without a diploma or equivalent,
Enrolled in an accredited high school curriculum (Public, Private or
Fill out the Student Interest Form and we will contact you to help you get started
WaCSEF Student Registration Form
- Send student name, email, phone, address, city, state, zip, school year, project title
- Name of mentor and contact information
- Special display notes (tall project, need electric, etc.)
- Regional fair (if participating)
- Project category (Select One)
Include fee = $15, $30 For Home School Students
(or scholarship request
Student Scholarship Application)
Make Check Out to WaCSEF
Why all these forms?
Help with Forms
- To insure students conduct safe and ethical experiments
To insure students submit projects with research conducted only for
the 12 months preceding the fair date.
- To insure fairness for all.
- PRIOR APPROVAL from an SRC or IRB maybe required on some projects.
- Due 15 days before WaCSEF.
All projects require ISEF forms 1, 1A, Research Plan,
- Incomplete forms may disqualify the project)
(BPS = Before Project Starts
APE = After Project Ends)
Some Projects May Require More
(Only for regional fair use - ISEF finalists must use on-line system)
No SRC/IRB available?
Contact Fair Dir