Wisconsin Science Education Foundation Presents
What Should I Investigate?
- Think about a project or idea you are interested in studying (visit science buddies
ideas and Science
- Begin your project
- Read about the scientific
- Make notes in journal on the method that pertain to your project
- Find a mentor
- Sometimes if you get stuck, you might have to consider another idea
- Don't forget, get certification before you start on your project
Pre-Register Your Project
Submitt the Student Interest Form
WaCSEF uses this information to find judges for your project and also plan the room layout. Don't forget that you
will also need to submit the Student Registration Form as well as the SRC forms when they are completed.
Get Project Certification
Obtain permission from parents/teachers/mentor and
to work on project. The Intel International Fair requires that these permissions are obtained using forms. A list of the forms can be found on the Applications page of this site. Intel has a Forms Wizard that will help you select which forms need to be filled out. These forms must be filled out and authorized by the appropriate person before the project is started. Form 1B also requires a signature when the project is completed. Please make
sure that dates for project approval
as well as the signatures are before the start date on Form 1A.
- Gather supplies
- Set up project
- Begin project with guidance
- Document everything
WACSEF will be affiliated with
the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF); the world's largest
pre-college celebration of science.